Skip to main content

GIFTIES FOR A SOON TO BE PINUP GODDESS











Ok so everyone i need to share that this lady is a thrifty lass. In my life there were a lot of times we had very little...like a lot. I never take anything for granted and that includes a good value. This stocking stuff has got me all balled up into awesomedom lol!! So this lady got her little savings and had to treat herself. Sourpussclothing.com had half off clearance so this miss grabbed herself three bags! How amazing will these look in shoots!!! One is a makeup bag that matches the bigger pink bettie page label bag!! The other find was literally 20 bucks including ship on poshmark. Bordello glitter black 5 3/4 in heel with detachable boot casing!!! These are 2 sizes smaller than my military heels and who my footies shrunk peeps lol!!! Last but certainly not least is a Heart of Haute Super Spy dress. Figure fitting so I'll be so Emma Peel!!! This one will be fun to play with. Dolly Lynn Super Spy at large!!! All this will give me the opportunity to show off my amazing Glamory stockings ❤. I'm so excited to get my goals together for this year! Art will be visiting this page too as GOALS are going down!! This lady is a comic book artist. A fine artist. An art history major. A pin up chick. Her own woman who won't take shit anymore. Most of all she's a work in progressđź’—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BODY POSITIVITY

OK here's the deal. I posted this before and immediately took it down before this. Well let me start by saying I've felt ugly all my life. My body. Pretty much everything. Great precursor to a sexy corset pic right? Nah I'm hilarious. I've said it before but i grew up heavy. I had boobs since 6th grade and my male teacher told my dad i needed a bra. Puberty is fun!!! But seriously folks seeing the plus size ladies out there embracing stuff has made me think. I'm nowhere where i used to be appearance wise so i need to embrace that and accept it accordingly. Listen I'm not confident to be nude lol. Corset is all you get and maybe stockings lol. This journey has meant a lot to me to self acceptance and self worth. I've had friends along for the ride as well as fans of my pinup work. Do you know how much all of that means??? A hell of a lot. I've had people who bullied me literally compliment me and that's been very surreal. But hey enough about ...

RESOLUTIONS.FASHION.MESSAGES.

Ok so here it goes. It was some weekend. Good and bad. I have to put this out there. I know i can't make you see my content like i see it. I know viewers take and understand material in different ways...with that said this is my journey. I DO want your attention but i can't force it on you for my reasons. I'm overcoming things. Trying to fight fear and grow from it. Heck just this year I've done things I've never done before. This is huge for me. I've been a victim of many things but never tag me as that. I'm a survivor and eventually a conqueror. Consume my content as you will but know i own my journey. I'm not an object to adorn with things. I'm me. A dorky chick pushing her boundaries after a beaten down kind of life. Recently I've felt objectified by literally someone i gave all my care for. I'm a survivor of sexual traumas of things. This journey is huge for me. It means I'm overcoming pain in ways. I can...

A CLEAN SMILE AND A SOPHIA TOP

So dealing with some health stuff but gonna get through it as i usually do. The highlight was getting a clean bill of dental health and a pearly white cleaning!!! That same day some lucky lady got her Steady Clothing Sophia top in black! The cut is uber flattering and gorgeous!! I actually am buying Steady Clothing blouses from now on! The fit and cut are absolutely unbeatable spot on. I buy one size smaller for a super flattering marilyn like bust fit. Sooo i posted this and the Hell Bunny number on Instagram and steadyclothing and hellbunnyofficial hearted it!! Holy shnikies! For a little ol' redheaded miss i am super smitten and honored they even looked at me after the hashtag! This lady feels like a gosh darn movie star!! Btw how freaking adorable am I in these pics lol. Side pony ftw 80s style lol. I was playing 80s tunes ala Nu Shooz "I can't wait". Got my outfits planned for the weekend folks and waiting for my very first p...