Skip to main content

Cirque de Chic









Told you I'm back on the regular lol. If you follow me on Instagram you get first dibs but if you want to get to know a redhead sit a spell over here too. Sooooo yesterday i was reallllly feeling myself in this get up! I had this gorgeous pinup girl clothing blouse paired it with red Glamory hosiery stockings and voila a circus ringmaster!!! Pulled out sparkle boot top Bordellos and a tutu from leg avenue and damn i felt the fantasy!!! It felt like a mix of a Tim Burton character and pinup...too amazing. So everyone back to a message. I'm here to promote body positivity yes but also finding your voice..your style... Your inner fierce.
I've waited my whole life to be the person you see now in these pics. Once upon a time she was a sparkle in a sea of never gonna happen. Well one day i started something and i made her happen. I started off timid but got my confidence with followers like you and all the beautiful feedback of all of my insta followers. I'm humble as all hell actually. I don't consider myself "hot", I'm a chick with a message. I was a bullied lady most of my life and now as of this year i made the decision to be my best me. Work in progress always

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BODY POSITIVITY

OK here's the deal. I posted this before and immediately took it down before this. Well let me start by saying I've felt ugly all my life. My body. Pretty much everything. Great precursor to a sexy corset pic right? Nah I'm hilarious. I've said it before but i grew up heavy. I had boobs since 6th grade and my male teacher told my dad i needed a bra. Puberty is fun!!! But seriously folks seeing the plus size ladies out there embracing stuff has made me think. I'm nowhere where i used to be appearance wise so i need to embrace that and accept it accordingly. Listen I'm not confident to be nude lol. Corset is all you get and maybe stockings lol. This journey has meant a lot to me to self acceptance and self worth. I've had friends along for the ride as well as fans of my pinup work. Do you know how much all of that means??? A hell of a lot. I've had people who bullied me literally compliment me and that's been very surreal. But hey enough about ...

RESOLUTIONS.FASHION.MESSAGES.

Ok so here it goes. It was some weekend. Good and bad. I have to put this out there. I know i can't make you see my content like i see it. I know viewers take and understand material in different ways...with that said this is my journey. I DO want your attention but i can't force it on you for my reasons. I'm overcoming things. Trying to fight fear and grow from it. Heck just this year I've done things I've never done before. This is huge for me. I've been a victim of many things but never tag me as that. I'm a survivor and eventually a conqueror. Consume my content as you will but know i own my journey. I'm not an object to adorn with things. I'm me. A dorky chick pushing her boundaries after a beaten down kind of life. Recently I've felt objectified by literally someone i gave all my care for. I'm a survivor of sexual traumas of things. This journey is huge for me. It means I'm overcoming pain in ways. I can...

A CLEAN SMILE AND A SOPHIA TOP

So dealing with some health stuff but gonna get through it as i usually do. The highlight was getting a clean bill of dental health and a pearly white cleaning!!! That same day some lucky lady got her Steady Clothing Sophia top in black! The cut is uber flattering and gorgeous!! I actually am buying Steady Clothing blouses from now on! The fit and cut are absolutely unbeatable spot on. I buy one size smaller for a super flattering marilyn like bust fit. Sooo i posted this and the Hell Bunny number on Instagram and steadyclothing and hellbunnyofficial hearted it!! Holy shnikies! For a little ol' redheaded miss i am super smitten and honored they even looked at me after the hashtag! This lady feels like a gosh darn movie star!! Btw how freaking adorable am I in these pics lol. Side pony ftw 80s style lol. I was playing 80s tunes ala Nu Shooz "I can't wait". Got my outfits planned for the weekend folks and waiting for my very first p...